.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

32. Love that Surpasses Knowledge


I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19
33. Snow falling
34. A healthy checkup
35. A boy who finds his courage36. Starbucks to warm us
37. Leftovers
38. Hot bubble baths
39. Handprints
40. 3-year-olds bundled up
41. Birthdays


42. Special decorations
43. Blankets
44. Liking the people I work with
45. Relaxing lunch with the ladies

46. My parents - they slid their way here from Weatherford to be with their grandkids and entertained them all day while I was at a workshop. Happy Birthday, Mom!


47. My kids experiencing something new
48. Afternoon naps








No comments: