.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Winter Wonderland

Since we can't get any snow to come to San Angelo, we decided to make our own winter wonderland. It started as something to do on a cold boring Saturday afternoon and has snowballed somewhat (ha! ha!).

Taylor trying to remember how he made snowflakes in his elementary school days
Teaching Sophie how to cut it.


Look! I made the blog! Don't judge me by how my house looks in the background.

Snowflakes made out of fabric paint



Gracie and Ellie joined in the fun yesterday.


This was taken today with "her snowflakes". She is Ariel today and as I'm typing this she is leading John Curtis in diving off the couch into the sea. Oh no! They're moving the game in here to my bed!

John Curtis playing under his lone snowflake

3 comments:

Misty Jo said...

The kids are cute as always. What fun!! Noah and I did snowflakes a couple of weeks ago. I think I had just as much fun cutting them out as Noah did playing with them. Love the Pics!!

Janet said...

Cute! I love all the creative things you do with them. You inspire me! Oh, and I was cracking up about your "don't judge me" comment. I am always thinking the same thing about myself when I take pics or videos and then see the mess in the background. No worries! I didn't even notice yours!

Melissa said...

Love the snowflakes-how fun! I might need to do that with the girls, Brooke is complaining about no snow in TX (which suits me just fine!).