.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tennis Lessons

Sorry for all of the Smileboxes I have been doing this summer - especially for those of you who can't open them. Our summer has been full of one big trip or event after another and that is the best way for me to organize them. I just print them out and have my scrapbook pages done. We have had a full and busy summer. I have enjoyed it, especially knowing Sophie will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks and our days of packing up and going will be over. We are enjoying being home this week. Sophie has been taking tennis lessons in the morning. I'm not sure we have a tennis star in the making, but she likes it. Maybe it will be something she and her daddy can do together. Here are some pictures my friend, Jeanann took with her awesome camera.



4 comments:

Grammy said...

Wow! She LOOKS good. So glad she is enjoying it. Now Taylor will have to get out and hit balls with her.

Julie Walker said...

That looks like fun! She looks good while she's doing it and that is all that really matters:)

mimi sharon said...

Nice form, I think she's a natural.

TeamBortzfield said...

Adorable. She looks like such a little lady in her skirt. Once she gets the grunt sound down I'm sure the rest will come naturally.