.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

After Christmas Fun!

The week after Christmas we stayed in Weatherford to spend time with family and friends.
 
On Friday my grandmother and aunt came from Mississippi and in the blur of it all my sister and I didn't get any pictures. I have no idea how that happened but I am kicking myself for not recording some of our time together. It was a sweet time with them though.
 
 
On Sunday we had Christmas with Mom's family. 
 
 
 

 All the great grands
All the grands except one!
 
 On Tuesday we went over to Fort Worth to visit my great aunt Max.
 
 We spent New Year's Eve with the Hamiltons




Then we were with them again New Year's Day for some black eyed pea pizza.
 
The rest of the time was spent playing and being together. Our stay was prolonged by ice but it was really good to be together.
 








 













No comments: