.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Grade Bibles

Today was a big milestone for Sophie. At our church all of the children receive Bibles when they start 1st grade. I always thought my kids were so far away from being here, yet here we are with Sophie. She was so excited and started reading it immediately during church. Taylor on the other hand didn't quite make it through the presentation to Sophie. I love these pictures of them together. My friend Carey captured it all on video, but I couldn't get it to save to my computer. If we're facebook friends, it is on my page.

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is so sweet. That middle picture makes me teary seeing her hugging up to Taylor and him looking at her. 1st grade has seemed so far away, and now it is here! Now 5th grade seems really far away, but I know it will be here before we know it. I hope Sophie has a wonderful first day of school and a great school year! Love ya'll!!!

Carey said...

I'm sorry you can't save it! I'm just going to have to put it on my flash drive and bring it to you... or... give me your log-in and password, and I'll upload it to this entry! ;) LOL!