.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She's Grown So Fast!

Last night Taylor was asking me what my favorite Christmas hymns are. He has been planning the Christmas services so he went and got a hymnal to look some up. Sophie started singing different songs she recognized. When she started singing Come Thou Fount it reminded me of a video we have of her singing when she was just 2. So I grabbed my Flip camera to capture my big girl singing. It made me a little sad that she has forgotten a lot of the words to the song her Daddy used to sing her at bedtime.




Here is the video I was thinking of. In the first part she is in the bathtub in Marlin. That was a long time ago. In the second part she is sitting on the potty at our house here. Come Thou Fount is a very small part at the end, but I couldn't resist posting the whole thing.

3 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

I love it, just watched both videos with Chloe and she said to the baby video. "Hey that's my kid!" I don't know what she meant but she was sure excited.
Good job reading Sophie!

Grammy said...

It is hard to remember her at that age - so glad for videos. She has such a tender spirit, a heart for God. It has been a blessing to watch her grow so far - cannot wait to see what He will do through her.

Kris T said...

That is beautiful!