.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Practicing Eucharisteo

I read this today:

"The practice of giving thanks...eucharisteo....this is the way we practice the presence of God, stay present to His presence, and it is always a practice of the eyes. We don't have to change what we see. Only the way we see."
Ann Voskamp
6. 4 year old ramblings about secret tunnels (I'm told one day he won't talk to me anymore, but that is hard to imagine right now).

7. The sliver of the moon on a winter morning
8. Writing his whole name for the first time
9. Homemade Valentine decorations


10. Conversations about love -
"I don't like this part (in Robin Hood). It's bad."
"It isn't bad to fall in love. When you grow up you can fall in love."
"Fall down in love?"
"You probably will."

11. Bike riding by the river (in January!)


12. Four dead leaves - "One for each person in our family. I'll get Gracie the dog one at home."

13. Little ballerinas

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I love your thankful list.

Kris T said...

Good job on writing your name JC! I'm impressed!!