.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Life Lately

Life has been full lately.   I'm home from church this morning with a little boy who's sick for the 2nd time this week, so I thought it was a good time to update my blog.

 Last week Sophie had her artwork in the local gallery.


 This is the painting her whole class did together.


Last Monday night John Curtis had his spring performance at school.




Taylor and the kids did some fishing last weekend.


John Curtis is getting better at his reading. He loves for Sophie to read with him the most.  Can't believe he'll be in kindergarten next year!

That's life.  We're all getting restless for summer but first we have my sis's wedding in two weeks.  Can't wait!  

It took me all morning to write this post due to sickness and throw up.  Hope we're almost over it!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

JC looks WAY too old with no curls!!!