.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged!

Janet tagged me so here goes!

First post a picture of you and your kids!
1. How many children do you have? Two

2. What are their ages? Sophie is 4 and John Curtis is 21 months

3. What time do you start your day? I've tried to get up before the kids, but I'm not very good at it. John Curtis gets up anywhere from 6:30-7:30 so that is when I get up too.

4. What do you eat for breakfast? Cereal during the week. Today I treated myself to a Chic-Fil-A biscuit after I dropped the kids off at school. On the weekends we'll cook pancakes, waffles, or eggs.

5. Do your kids watch TV? Unfortunately, yes. John Curtis usually watches Sesame Street when he first gets up. Sophie gets to watch an hour or so in the morning if she doesn't have school or in the afternoon on school days. They also watch Dancing with the Stars with us.

6. What are their favorite activities? Sophie loves playing dress up, baby dolls, school, and dancing. They both love being outside. John Curtis LOVES playing with balls and reading books. His new favorite thing to do is to pull all the pillows off the couch or my bed and jump on them or hide under them.

7. Do you get a break during the day for some you time? Sophie rarely naps anymore, but she does have to stay in her room and rest for an hour every afternoon. John Curtis naps during this time.

8. How do you end your day? The kids go to bed around 8. This time of year I like to catch up on my taped (yes, we still use a VCR) shows. If nothing is on, I like to read in the bathtub.

9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Everything will pass. If you don't like a phase your kids are going through, just wait, it will pass. If you love a phase your kids are going through, enjoy it, it too will pass. Things are constantly changing with kids!

Now, I tag....

Kristie
Julie
Carey
Megan

No comments: