.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

33 Years and 1 Day Old

Today was my first full day to be 33 and I can't really think of anything to write about. I did save a blue jay from certain death and I think our town was close to burning last night, but both the bird and the town survived. It is a good thing I have my list or else I wouldn't be blogging at all. It's not that I'm too busy, too tired, too stressed, too sad, or anything like that. It's simply that I really haven't had anything to write about. Life has been common, mundane, routine. Not a bad thing at all, just not much writing material.I did take the kids to Lowe's again on Saturday. Taylor couldn't come this time and I was blamed by my kids for every minor construction flaw. I still believe that the kit was slightly defective and the holes weren't lined up, but as Sophie said, "If Dad was here it would work." No doubt that is true, but he wasn't so we have two slightly off pin ball machines.
374. Ladybugs crawling all over us
375. JC's speech improving
376. A wonderful dinner out
377. Parent's Night Out at church
378. Waking up at 6 and realizing it's Saturday
379. Smudges on the windows
380. Comfortable Spring evening
381. Simple Sunday
382. Thunder
383. Watching lightening in the distance
384. Enjoying the rain from the porch swing
385. An answered prayer
386. Faith to believe in answered prayer

387. Birthday presents
388. Falling asleep to thunder
389. Another birthday
390. Breakfast from coworkers
391. Birthday lunch with my guys
392. Our beautiful new library

393. Chocolate cake
394. Cuddling with my babies
395. Birthday cards
396. Preschoolers singing Happy Birthday
397. The wonder of butterflies flying away
398. Fires put out
399. Sitting in the sun at the park on a perfect Spring day

2 comments:

ematwell said...

Does your birthday make you thirsty?

Grammy said...

Sometimes the quiet times are the best, a time to rest. Busy times ahead! Happy birthday, again!