.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Pics

We had a good weekend. Sophie has been into wearing her summer P.J.s over her winter ones. It started when Mom bought her a princess gown at Disney World. It had spaghetti straps so I made her put warmer P.J.s underneath it. Ever since then she has been layering her pajamas. It will be nice when it gets warm enough for her to just wear one nightgown each night.


Yesterday morning, Sophie sang in church during the worship service (see previous post). After nap time we spent the afternoon playing outside. Sophie (aka Belle) worked on her golf swing with Daddy. Even princesses need to learn to play golf.




I only have one picture of John Curtis to post of him proudly displaying Sophie's necklaces. He loves to play with them. Taylor calls him our little Pimp Daddy.


I also finished my book for the book club I am in this weekend and want to recommend it to everyone. It is called The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A.J. Jacobs. It sounds like a Christian book, but is actually written by an agnostic. It is really funny though and is an interesting perspective on how a nonbeliever sees the Bible and religion in general. I've read two serious nonfiction books and a row and need some fluff, so I'm back to reading some Meg Cabot.

No comments: