.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Day in the Life

I've been chastised by my sister for not updating my blog in a while. The truth is, there isn't much to update. August has gotten off to a wonderfully slow start. We're just coasting through the rest of the summer. We're not doing much other than going to the pool and I've taken plenty of swimming pictures this summer. However, in order to satisfy my sister I chronicled our day yesterday. Here is a day in the life of the Sandlins. Try not to fall asleep.
Eating lunch at the pool
John Curtis playing peek a boo with his friend Shelby at the pool. He has quite a crush on her, but when she tried to kiss him he covered his mouth.
Sophie helped me make homemade pizza for dinner.
John Curtis anxiously awaiting the start of the Olympics.
Our own little Olympian. He can't quite figure out which sport he likes best, thus the soccer ball in the basketball goal. This morning when we were watching volleyball he kept following the ball on screen saying, "Ball. Ball. Ball."

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey, your day in the life is ten times more exciting than mine these days! And I like the boring life-not ready for school again. I'm glad JC is appreciating his first Olympics!