.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

John Curtis Week

Earlier in the summer John Curtis went to spend a week with my parents and we had Sophie Week here. This week was Sophie's turn to go to Weatherford and we've had the whole week alone with John Curtis. We really have missed Sophie and her laughter around the house, but it has been nice to be able to focus all of our attention on John Curtis. There has been no arguing, hitting, biting, or trips to time out. During Sophie week we stayed busy and did all of the things that are hard to do when John Curtis is around. John Curtis week has been much less eventful. I decided to use this week to really clean and clean out my house before the fall. For the most part John Curtis has been perfectly content to play along side me or help me clean. We've taken lots of play breaks. We had a play date with our friends Kade and Evan, swam, and went to a baseball game. Mostly we've just played and had a great time. I can't believe how much I love that little boy!
This would have been a great picture if not for the booger in his nose.

Playing with his car at the baseball game.

He thought he wanted to see Casey until he got closer.

He decided to walk down and sit two rows behind Casey. He wouldn't get any closer than that.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cute pics! I swear there is always a booger or spit up or something in all of those "great shots" of kids. It's just one of those things I guess Glad y'all have had a great week and that you are accomplishing a lot on your house. I need some motivation!