.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt x 4

Today both of the kids had Easter egg hunts at school and at church.  I went to Sophie's party and egg hunt at school, but didn't want to upset the good day John Curtis was having by going to his.  I was afraid if he saw me he would want to go home.  So this evening at church I snuck (sneaked?) down from my class to snap a few pictures of him hunting eggs.  I couldn't stay around for Sophie's church hunt since I had my own class to teach, but I managed to watch each of them in one egg hunt today.  The dress Sophie wore was one of mine that Mom made when I was little.








3 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

JC looks like such a big boy, maybe because his cheeks are slimmer. He'll be a heartbreaker!

Carol/Hunna said...

John Curtis does look like a boy now, not so much like a toddler. Maybe a little of that toddler look will come back somewhat when he regains his sickness weight loss, but he is growing up! Your children are both so beautiful!

watkinsfamily said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your family. John Curtis and Sophie are really growing. I want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I was looking at our wedding pictures (27 years). You were darling flower girl dressed in a pink dress. Sophie (in her pink dress)looks so much like you did! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.