.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally Finished!

Taylor worked really hard this weekend to finish the house.  He and the kids worked all day Friday.  My family came that night for my birthday and Easter and Dad helped him all day yesterday afternoon (while the girls went shopping :).  Now we are ready to sit back and enjoy the back yard.
Taylor and the kids hard at work
Everyone had their own hammer
Dad pitched in on Saturday
The finished product

The balance beam and swinging bar
Window box #1
Inderneath with the sand box and picnic table
The work bench with the tools
Window box #2

4 comments:

Julie said...

It looks awesome, Alyson! I am really impressed. I hope you had a wonderful birthday too. I thought about you! Happy Easter.

Carol/Hunna said...

What fun Sophie and John Curtis will have!

Melissa said...

The house looks great-I bet they are really enjoying it! Love the pic of Sophie looking out over the window box of tulips...so sweet.

Sharon Hamilton said...

Who knew Bill had a hammer? I love the flowers in the window box.