.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School Breakfasts

A year or so ago I saw an idea in a magazine to get together with your friends the week before school starts for breakfast so the kids (and mommies) can practice getting up. We decided to do that this year and had a lot of fun. We met at 7:45 every morning at different places. It was a great way to get the kids ready and also have some fun. I didn't do a great job taking pictures. I guess it was too early in the morning to remember, but here are some that I took.

Day 1: My house


Day 2: Melissa's house (I forgot my camera that day so I've linked you to Melissa's blog)

Day 3: Park and then pool
Day 4: Breakfast cooked by the pool at Crystal's mom's house

Day 5: McDonald's

















1 comment:

Grammy said...

Sounds like an exhausting week, but fun for everyone! I know Sophie will be up bright and early Monday morning. Such exciting times! Love to all.