.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Longest Week Ever

It really does feel like that. Will this week ever end? We are slowly getting into our new routine. It hasn't been a bad week, just a long one. John Curtis and I have stayed fairly busy playing with friends. On Monday he had a playdate with his friends Evan and Kaden. Yesterday Shelby came over to play for a while. I got some cute pictures of them together. Since they are both potty training, they enjoyed going to the potty together. I didn't take pictures of that as I didn't want to scar them in the future. Today we spent some time up at church planning for Wednesday nights and playing with friends again. So far he seems to be doing okay without Sophie. On Tuesday night Sophie started ballet and really loved that. Here are a few pictures of the week.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Who is that long-legged child in the dance leotard? She looks so big! I, too, think this has been a long week, but we will get into the routine soon.

Julie Walker said...

This has been the longest week ever and we are only on Wednesday! I am glad yours is going well, ours, not so much. We will hang in there and hope he likes it better as he goes. The first thing he said to me when I picked him up today was "I want to be homeschooled, mom."

mimi sharon said...

I love it. She'll be on Dancing With The Stars Soon. You will get to go to 3 hour recital rehearsals. Enjoy.