.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baking with John Curtis

One of the things I love about Sophie's school is that it is downtown right next to the Farmer's Market. For years I've been wanting to go regularly to the market, but it has always been out of the way and we could never get there early enough. Now when I drop her off at school on Tuesdays, John Curtis and I get to go. Last week I got a little carried away with buying peaches. We had so many we decided to make a cobbler on Friday.
John Curtis loves to cook.

Waiting patiently
All tired out.
The weather was so beautiful yesterday. We went to the park after school and came home and had dinner on the back porch. I also bought some okra at the market this week and I fried it for dinner. Then we followed it up with the cobbler and ice cream. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: