.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grandparents Day

Sophie's school had a special Grandparents Day celebration on Friday. G-Momma and Poppa came all the way from Texarkana to be with her. Sophie loved having them at her school. I forgot to send my camera with them so I didn't get any pictures at the school, but everyone assured me they had fun.
Friday afternoon was John Curtis's first day of gymnastics. He has been waiting for weeks to start and had so much fun. It is a great way to use up some 3 year old energy.
These pics are really far away and not good, but you get the idea.


JC and Shelby
G-Momma and Poppa brought their dog, Judge, and his crate. I promise the kids put themselves in there...but it's not a bad idea.

John Curtis wants to play Go Fish all day long every day. We were so glad to hand the game over to G-Momma while she was here.

We had a great visit!

No comments: