298. A clean van
299. Adult conversation and good food with friends
300. Three hours alone in the car
The kids stayed at Grammy and Bumpaw's all week and had a great time.
On Monday night they went out to Daddo's farm.
On Wednesday morning Sophie met Tate at Central Market for a cooking class.
John Curtis roamed the store with Grammy eating seaweed.
The finished product
301. A fish fry
302. Friends who are more like family
303. Watching our kids play with each other like we used to
The kids and I stayed until today. We did a lot of shopping and playing.
304. Shopping with Mom
305. New clothes
306. New shoes
307. Counting with John Curtis