232. Sophie loving to vacuum
233. An evening stroll
234. First star of the night
235. Laughter with friends around a kitchen table
236. A cuddly dog in the morning
This doesn't have much to do with this post, but is that not the cutest face? He was trying on Taylor's glasses. I can see his junior high picture now.
Taylor and I left EARLY Thursday morning to attend a parent involvement seminar in Lubbock with some parents and teachers from Sophie's school district. Mom came and took care of the kids for two days.
237. A sleeping town
238. Pink streaks across the sky
239. Thousands of wind turbines
The seminar was pretty good, but it involved a lot of sitting.
Taylor was super excited
But I won a cool door prize...
with this guy in it. It's a pencil sharpener.
Meanwhile, Mom was sending me random pictures on my phone.
Evidently she let my son sleep on the floor.
She and John Curtis visited Sophie's school for lunch one day.
This is a bad picture, but it was taken by John Curtis so I had to include it.
Mom had to see the library
241. Shoes lined up in a row
And back in Lubbock Taylor and I were having some good quality time together.
242. Cuddling up with Taylor to watch a movie
243. Good steak
244. More than 10 hours of sleep245. Dragons
246. Friends who watch our kids and buy us pizza
247. A full freezer (compliments of my mom)