.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day Eight of Eight Days of Springtime Fun

We are finally at the end and great springtime fun has been had by all! Today was all about vegetables. We read Growing Vegetable Soup by Lois Ehlert and Up, Down, and Around by Katherine Ayres.
Then we made vegetable soup for lunch. Sophie helped me heat it and make grilled cheese sandwiches.
Unfortunately, she wasn't crazy about actually eating the soup. She is having rest time in her room right now and is coloring the paper vegetables and the basket that came in the bag. Then we will cut out the veggies and glue them in the basket. Thanks again, Grammy! We had fun!

2 comments:

Kris T said...

I love your new header! It looks great!

Evan's appointment went well. I posted on my blog about it.

Allison Bellomy said...

I have to say I loved the 8 days of Springtime fun....what a great idea!!!