.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day Five of Eight Days of Springtime Fun

Okay, I know all of the pictures are starting to look the same everyday, but bear with me for a few more days. I want to chronicle all of the activities for Mom since she worked so hard on putting them together. Also, I've had a few people tell me they would like to do the activities with their kids or grandkids. Today we read the book Seeds! Seeds! Seeds! by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace. This book is the one that gave Mom the idea and has all of the activities in it through today.
After reading, Sophie colored a picture of parts of a face to tape onto a flower pot.
I thought the pot turned out really cute. We added soil and then she planted grass seeds. We sat it in her windowsill and will wait and see if it grows.

No comments: