.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Singing

I had a great Mother's Day. Taylor and the kids served me breakfast in bed. I got some wonderful homemade cards from the kids. During church John Curtis got to join Sophie in singing for the first time. I took a long nap after lunch and spent the afternoon reading and watching the kids play in the back yard. Taylor made a wonderful dinner with shrimp and fish, salad, rice, and corn on the cob. I didn't get great video of the kids singing. I apologize for the shakiness of the 2nd video. I was trying to move to to where I could see better. John Curtis was hidden during most of the song. It was pretty chaotic with all of them up there, but very sweet.








1 comment:

mimi sharon said...

So cute, Who put the big kid in front? I can't see John Curtis. Love you all.