.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Miss My Baby Boy!

John Curtis is in Weatherford with my parents for the week while we have "Sophie Week". In reality every week at our house is Sophie week, but Mom wanted some time with each grandchild individually so I decided to use the time alone with Sophie to do things we don't get to do when John Curtis is here. I'll blog about Sophie Week separately, but I was putting some pictures on the computer from this past week and I came across these of John Curtis from the hotel in Shreveport. He looks so sweet taking care of Sophie's baby and it just made me miss him so much! Five days didn't seem like a long time when we left him on Monday night, but now I'm counting the days until I get to see him on Saturday.

1 comment:

Debbie Mendrop said...

Thanks so much for sharing him with Bumpaw and me! He is a delight, and so much fun. He thinks Bumpaw is about the funnest thing around, disses me as soon as he comes home. See you soon!