154. Feeling a change in me
156. Rain in the distance
157. Singing out loud in the car
We got into Waco just in time for dinner at the Adairs' house. Jeni and Patrick are old seminary friends. Not that they're old, we've just been friends for a while. I modified Taylor's customary birthday cake into cupcakes for easy transport and we got to celebrate his birthday with them. I also met their beautiful baby girl for the first time.
158. Catching up with old friends
159. Kids' laughter and ticklingWe were blessed to be able to stay in some friends' house who were in San Angelo for the weekend doing Disciple Now with our church. Saturday morning we ate breakfast at McDonald's and headed for the zoo.
161. Kids visiting in their bed in the morning
162. Birthday surprises
163. Discovering new things with my family
We drove around Waco some, grabbed some pizza for lunch and then visited the Mayborn Museum for the afternoon.
165. Learning something new
The kids were worn out, but we met the Lyons for dinner at On The Border. Victor was the music minister at our church while Taylor was pastoring in Marlin. They have a 6 week old baby boy that I got to love on for a while.
166. Feeling worn out
167. Holding a tiny baby
168. A comfy bed at the end of a long day
169. Going to bed early
170. A slow Sunday morning
On Sunday morning we drove out to Marlin to worship with our church family there. It was so good to see all the people we love so dearly and remember our life there. We had lunch with some of our dearest friends.
171. Familiar faces