.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

4th Birthday Party!

On Friday night John Curtis had his 4th birthday party. He has been wanting to have a sleep over with Connor and that is what he wanted to do for his birthday. He chose Toy Story for his theme.

I made these alien cupcakes I had seen in Family Fun when Toy Story 3 came out this summer. I left some undecorated for the kids to do.
We picked Connor up and headed to Mr. Gatti's.
They played,
and played,
and played.
The idea was to wear them out.

Then we went back to the house to decorate and eat our cupcakes.


John Curtis got to open Toy Story 3. They watched it before they went to bed.
Everyone finally fell asleep around 10:30 and slept until 7:00. When they got up we put on Toy Story 2 and Taylor and I went back to bed. They did great and I think everyone had a great time.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Happy birthday, my sweet grandson. I was not sure of you at first - what do I do with a little boy? But you won my heart, and you are my special little grubworm. I love you more than words can say, and I pray for you each day. Cannot wait to see you!