.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Performances

This post is really for the grandparents. Since Taylor doesn't even really like to watch our kids perform I'm pretty sure most people who read my blog don't either (with the exception of Chloe) so feel free to skip over this blog. However, you might get a laugh out of John Curtis and Shelby pushing each other in the 1st one. And yes, I know he started it.

The first 2 are the preschool choir singing at church last Sunday.


John Curtis had his school performance Monday night. You probably can't even find him. He is on the top of the risers on the right side in a red sweater.

Today Sophie had her school performance. They sang several songs but I thought All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth was the cutest.


I think we're finished with performances for the season except that Sophie is Mary in a live nativity on Sunday. Stay tuned for more video!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Too bad Shelby was in his way. Too cute! You know I would watch them all day long. Love you!

TeamBortzfield said...

Uh Oh We thought the pushing one was HILARIOUS. Wonder who's gonna get pushed around here...probably her cousins we see them Saturday.