.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Sophie and I set up a "fancy" table a few days before Christmas. We ate on our china for a few days.


We had our annual Christmas Eve lunch with the Waltons. This was our 4th year to celebrate with them on Christmas Eve and I'm so thankful for their friendship.
My kids love Evan's fun room
Lunch was yummy!
Sophie stayed busy pulling the little ones around

After the Christmas Eve service
Reindeer food!

Cookies and a note for Santa
My sister and I had a tradition of her reading The Night Before Christmas to me every Christmas Eve. I've read it to my kids every year since they were born. This was the first year Sophie was able to read it to John Curtis.
This is a copy of the book Lindsey was given when she was little by our great aunt and uncle that we read out of every year. After I got married and was no longer spending every Christmas with Lindsey she found one just like it and ordered it for me.

John Curtis found all the characters from the nativity as Taylor read the Christmas story.

No comments: